drive.web Technology Training
- Learn about Distributed Control of drives over Ethernet
- Enjoy the ease of graphical function block programming
- Discover the many advantages of drive.web over a PLC
For details of courses and schedules, overseas training availability and charges please call us at 1-888-667-7333 (toll free USA 888-ON SPEED) or international at +1-410-604-3400. Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Online CourseOne hour drive.web introductory seminar - no charge. Online courses are held every other Friday at 11:00 AM.
Provides an overview of drive.web distributed control technology products and shows how to:
- Create a "phantom" drive system with AC & DC drives
- Navigate around drive block diagrams and drive systems
- Create signal flow diagrams and system documentation drawings
- Find information and identify object attributes
- Make connections between devices
- Monitor and set parameter values
- Create and use parameter "docks"
- Show parameter value trend charts, etc.
Self-Guided drive.web ToursFor the more independently minded, there are self-guided tours of the drive.web technology and products available under the "Help" menu in the
savvysoftware. We strongly advise that you go through these guides in sequence to ensure that you don't miss any of the essential basics.
- Getting started with savvy: Finding your way around the basics of drive.web distributed control.
- Getting started with savvy-SFD: Using the Signal Flow Diagram concept to create systems.
- savvy-SFD and the PL Series drive: Introduces the concept of creating a graphical block diagram for a dumb drive.
- Basic Network Administration: This section of the User Manual in the savvy "Help" menu has 3 very useful guides to networking:
- Networking with drive.web
- Protocol Basics
- Trouble shooting