Smart Operator Interfaces
savvyPanel - Smart, touch screen operator station technology
savvyPanelis a unique display technology that is controlled entirely by the system drives, programmable controllers and
drive.webdevices - the display configuration does NOT reside in the display. This provides some very distinct advantages over a conventional HMI:
- Mobile devices, such as iPads, can roam freely from machine to machine, process to process without needing a specific machine configuration installed.
- Complete access to the display and it’s configuration is available from anywhere on the LAN or WAN using the savvy tools even when it is a third party PC display.
- The display is completely homogeneous in the system thereby eliminating potential data structure conflicts and communications issues.
savvyPanel provides unprecedented flexibility in instrumentation, control and monitoring.
- Runs native on a savvyPanel station high resolution, touchscreen display.
- Also runs on any full featured, touchscreen PC or on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, etc.)
- Extensive library of objects such as pushbuttons, switches, meters, indicators, lamps, buzzers, etc.
- Extensive library of graphical image “tiles” to build smart machine and process graphics.
- Machine graphic “tiles” can be linked to detail control screens.
- Full savvyPanel configuration is stored in drive.web devices for instant WiFi “roaming” access.
- Supports multiple screens with multiple pages.
- Provides hierarchical access to system groups, individual systems and multiple operator levels.
- Powerful multi-level password protection.