State Machine Logic
Logic made easy and reliable!
This powerful, intuitive, twenty-first century technology takes the stress out of logic
programming. It’s very simple.
- Define your machine states such as STOP, RUN, JOG, FAST STOP, etc.
- Define the transitions that get you from one state to another, for example:
- START button gets you from STOP state to RUN state
- JOG button takes you from STOP state to JOG state
- FAST STOP button takes you from any state to FSTOP state
(this can then look for a transition to ZERO SPEED
before returning you to the STOP state)