speedy Embedded & Onboard Controllers
A family of miniature controllers designed to embed or mount onboard devices,
such as drives, to provide full-featured automation functions and peer-to-peer networking.
Base unit features 100baseTX Ethernet,
drive.webdistributed control, and USB port.
So small it’s easy to miss, so smart it’s impossible to beat!
Only 0.78” x 0.79” x 1.37”
(20 x 20 x 35mm)
The easiest, affordable way to get all your drives & devices up onto peer to peer Ethernet
Improve your system bandwidth by reducing your RS485 network load
Add full featured programmable control
Same huge processing power as a
100baseTX Ethernet peer-to-peer networking
USB port for easy system wide programming
Fast ModbusRTU or CANbus device interface
dw221 embedded speedy controller for PL/X Series drives
Smart Distributed Control Concept
- No system bandwidth degradation with systems of any size
- One completely homogeneous environment for drives, controls,
operator stations, i/o – everything!
- Complete data consistency throughout a system
- The ability to store the entire system configuration in the controllers for
easy field total access
- The ability to manage total system program thread and hierarchy
- Consistent multi-level password protection
- Ethernet peer-to-peer networking
- Gateway options for ModbusTCP/IP, EIP, CANopen and others
- Internet access
- Graphical Signal Flow Diagram system documentation
- Easy interface to most operator stations, PLCs, SCADA, etc.
- Event driven emails from devices
- 16-bit integer basic arithmetic
- 32-bit floating point calculator functions
Standard savvyPanel Library
For iPad, iPhone, and touchscreen PC operator stations with arrows, meters, start and stop pushbuttons.
Standard Function Block Library
- Adders, Subtracters, Multipliers, Dividers, Clamps, Switches, Logic
- Event driven email messages
- Full featured PI controllers
Optional Function Block Libraries
- Advanced Process Control & PLC
- Winder Control
- Advanced Math
CE, FCC part 15, IECS-003, UL/cUL in 2014