We are delighted to announce the addition of Mark McGovern to the Bardac team as Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Manager!
email: firstname.lastname@example.org https://driveweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wrench.jpg 128 128 drive.webmaster https://driveweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dwlogo-300x129.png drive.webmaster2015-04-28 16:23:352015-04-28 16:44:07Welcome Mark McGovern, our new Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Manager!
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new driveweb.com!
We are delighted to announce that the speedy and smarty ranges of Universal Automation Controllers are now UL Listed for both the US UL-61010-1 and Canadian CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1 standards for process control equipment under the class QUYX.
Both product ranges already have European CE Certifications and FCC Part 15 compliance so this now makes the products highly acceptable on a worldwide basis.
For further information please call us at +410-604-3400 or contact us at email@example.com
- -04, ModbusTCP/IP
- -05, Advanced Process Control Function Block Library
- -06, Winder Control Function Block Library
- -11, Encoder Control Function Block Library
- -25, EIP/PCCC Ethernet for Allen Bradley interface
- -26, savvyPanel full featured touch screen PC control
- -36, Motion Control Function Block Library with trapezoidal and cam motion functions
- -38, Dual stepper drive controller
- -42-45 Dual, bi-directional encoder inputs with marker, fast event inputs, buffered encoder retransmit and 5V encoder supply
- Pack 1, Smart Systems Control with standard options, 04, 05, 25, 26 for speedy and smarty
- Pack 2, Web, Winder & Motion Control with standard options, 04, 05, 06, 25, 26, 36 for speedy and smarty
- Pack 3, Precision Smart Control with 1 encoder and standard options, 04, 05, 06, 11, 15, 25, 26, 36 for smarty
- Pack 4, Precision Smart Control with 2 encoders and standard options, 04, 05, 06, 11, 16, 25, 26, 36, 42, 45 for smarty